Untitled Untitled Untitled

Lately

Man do I suck at posting while school is in session.  Not that I really am doing all too much school work this semester but I feel guilty if I open my computer and don't do school work.  So I just don't open my laptop.  Good denial skills, right?

Anyway...since my last post, things have been a little crazy, so I'm thinking instagram would be the best way to update .
1. My parents got a new puppy.  She is a St. Bernard named
 Koda. In the last month she has doubled in size.
2. I bought my brother this Crested Gecko for his 14th birthday.  
If you are a reptile lover, I suggest taking a look at one of these cool
 things.  His name is Widget!
3.4.5. My martial arts school had it's black belt test this weekend.  This year
I got to be one of the judges...next year, I'll be a tester! Now our school has
two new first degrees (white & blue) and a new second degree (white & black).
I'm that super short person way to the left.
6. My babe and I at the pumpkin patch.  It took us 45 minutes to get through that darn corn maze. 
 1.2. Work Halloween Party!
3. My favorite little child and myself 
4. Jake's totally awesome pumpkin!
5. My pumpkin....did not turn out the way I planned :(
6. My dad rocked it as Speedy Gonzalez for Halloween!

Also, in the middle of all of this, my grandpa passed away.  Of course my heart was in pieces but for him, it was a good thing and that is what matters.  I will be dedicating an entire post to this wonderful man sometime this week.

Sorry to end on what seems like a sad note, but really, I am consoled and content in the fact that he was truly ready to be with his wife again.

Nicole
        Louise


2 comments:

  1. many thanks for stopping by my blog. Your blog looks fantastic and I'm really looking forward to reading more posts in the future. Koda looks super cute. St. Bernards have always been a fave of mine.All your photos look awesome. Keep up the good work!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your cute blog..and dying over that puppy!!!
    following you, come follow along and check out our giveaway! XO chaseandem.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete