Untitled Untitled Untitled

Motivtion

Yesterday, I wrote a very long, very complainy post about how I feel about my life right now.  It was scheduled to post today but then last night, I had a chance to re-think some things. 

So I deleted my super long post about how school isn't going right and I am behind 2 years in graduating, work isn't going right because I don't feel recognized for what I do, and I feel like I'm contributing next to nothing to mine and my boyfriend's home money-wise, because I realized that the reason that I am feeling so stagnant in my life is because I am used to achieving things fairly regularly and right now, although I really really am trying, nothing is becoming accomplished on the time schedule I had in my mind.

So I came up with a way to change this.  Much better than moping about it through my blog, right? 
I am going to get my second degree black belt.  I have been a first degree for 7 years, not wanting to work for my second because it had always just felt like another thing to add the hectic schedule of Nicole, but at this point in my life, I think that I need to do it because even though it is going to be stressful, at least I'll feel like I am succeeding at something.  And hopefully I'll graduate college sometime before I turn 80.  


*Sigh of Relief* I am glad I could turn this post from something so negative to something positive and productive.  Thanks for reading about my mid-21 year old life crisis.  
Nicole
        Louise

2 comments:

  1. Hey Nicole.

    Good on ya for turning things around. Sometimes it seems like nothing is going as planned, but it's definitely better to be positive about it than to dwell.

    As for your question about mushroom hunting... we just hunt for them because we like photographing little things in nature and they provide a lot of variety. They're just so weird and fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is awesome you are going to get that! I am sorry everything seems blah right now. I hope it all starts to turn around! :)

    ReplyDelete