Untitled Untitled Untitled

Autumn!!

Besides school and work taking up all of my time, I couldn't be more happy to welcome fall this year!   

Jake and I had a roommate but since I moved in after he and Jake had already been living here for a year, I was never fully comfortable taking over the house with al of my festive decorations because I felt like it was more of a man's house.  But a series of unfortunate events occurred last weekend and our roomie had to move out.  It was sad to see him go but now we have an extra bedroom, bathroom, and closet (I called it), annnnnd I get to go crazy with decorating my house with the stuff I love!

Wreath, Table, Pumpkin from Ross (similar to TJ Max  


So today...I set off to make a Fall Wreath to hang on my front door.  I ended up giving it to my great grandpa to hang on his 'front door' at his retirement home because he just needed some happy today.  So then to compensate, I went crazy at Ross and bought a million (4) other decorations for my own home.  

Gold Leaf Place Mat from Ross.
I made the candle centerpiece from the scraps leftover from the wreath  that I made.

 My homemade wreath. It was super simple...here is how:
1. Picture Frame (Dollar Store)
2. Leaves and Flowers (cut from bouquets from the dollar store)
3. Fall Stickers (Dollar Store)
4. Ribbon (Dollar Store)
Glue your hearts out!  I used super glue because I don't have a hot glue gun but I am sure that would have worked way, way better!

Oh and...the PRINTABLE!  Who doesn't love adorable, free printables?!  My Blessed Life has 12 of them that are all super cute and autumn themed.  I plan on framing a few and putting them in the stairway.  

Have a lovely first week of my second favorite season!
Nicole
        Louise



2 comments:

  1. Love your decorations! You know how sad? I just realized it's almost Halloween and I haven't put up ONE thing! How depressing am I?! Nice job on calling the closet, I would have too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute wreath! You must be so happy to have the apartment to just yourselves now. Enjoy all that extra space! :)

    ReplyDelete