Untitled Untitled Untitled

Monday Morning Coffee


Ok.  I think that I finally have my blog the way I want it.  I may still make some minor changes but, for now, its good.

There is one thing that irks me a little and it is just that I feel like my posts are hard to read.  I can't figure out if it is size, color, font, or just the layout.  Any feedback would really be fabulous.  Also, to my fellow bloggers...how do you know what to write every day?  I want to post daily like so many of you do, but I do not know how to manipulate the mundane to be exciting.  How do you come up with enjoyable posts so often?
What do you think the colligate
world would say if I showed up this
year reppin' the old Lisa Frank?

As far as this week goes, its the last week of summer. How am I spending it, you ask? By working double shifts every single day!  It has always been said that I live on the edge! But really, I am okay with it...I am excited for school to start so that I can get back into a daily routine.  I am so bad at having free time.


I am also excited because Jake is working on transfering from our JC to the University and he has finally (the year before we were supposed to graduate) settled on a major and I think that his choice fits him perfectly.  Physics.  I sure am in love with a smarty pants.

Lastly, I just absolutely cannot wait to go spend a ridiculous amount of money on school supplies...for me, this is better than clothes/shoe shopping! You know you are meant to be a teacher when.....


Well, here is a happy little playlist of covers to listen to this week.  I had to pick something mellow so that I could listen to it at work all week without having to constantly fight the urge to boogie.  
I hope you all have a wonderful week...and if you got to start school this week, know that I am incredibly jelly of you!
                       ☮Nicole 
     Louise

No comments:

Post a Comment