Untitled Untitled Untitled

A Night in the Country

This past weekend, my mom, sister, some friends, and I drove out to the boondocks for a huge country music festival called Night in the Country.  This was my first year going and I will be going every year from now on.   
This year I didn't realize how much of a giant party the thing is so I just brought the camping basics and some concert clothes but next year I'll be prepared with a redneck swimming pool (truck bed covered in tarp and filled with water) and every other hilbilly item that you could imagine.  
Anyway, here are some of the pictures from my first Night in the Country.  
Tent Construction.  
My dad and boyfriend swore we would never get it.
We did.  
Night One

Night one included Brett Eldredge, Lee Brice, and Neal McCoy.
Momma & Baby Sissy
One of my bestests since highschool.
The morning after.
My face explains the previous night's party.
My mom,  the woman who I've never even witnessed 
eat a single french fri,
ordered TWO desserts for breakfast.  

To her credit, they were 100%
homemade.

Night 2 included Curtis & Luckey, Lonestar, and Joe Nichols.
My brother, his friend, and our visiting cousin from Kansas decided to
come for the second night.
Night 2.
My beautiful mommy and I.

 Nicole 
     Louise

No comments:

Post a Comment