Untitled Untitled Untitled

Monday Morning Coffee

Happy Monday my bloggy friends! 
Today is Jake's 21st birthday so I am super excited because I finally get to give him all of his gifts.  I am awful, awful at keeping presents a secret.  I managed to keep 1/3 this time though.  
He will be receiving a Fossil Wallet, a phone case that looks like an old GameBoy, and a mug that I made full of a 'bouquet' of shots that are made for coffee.  
Because I don't turn 21 for another 2 weeks or so, I threw him a birthday dinner last night since I know that tonight I will be left to fiend for myself whilst he goes out and enjoys his 21-ness.  
Sigh.  Its hard being 20 in a world of 21 year olds.  2 more weeks, 2 more weeks!
As for the rest of this week, there is not much planned. My air conditioner finally works! Going 2 months of summer with no A/C was not really the best thing ever.   I need to clean my icky, icky house and spend some quality time at the gym working off all of Jake's birthday celebrations.  But I can live with boring this week because in less that 2 weeks, my best friend will be flying in to spend a week with me and we are taking a girls trip with my mommy to Napa Valley so that I may bask in my wine obsession.

I think I'll play this playlist today. It has some pretty darned beautiful covers.  It is lovely.

I hope you all have a fabulous week! Oh, and if you have access to PT's Coffee, buy the kind called 'Cookie Doodle.'  My oh my, it is good!
Nicole 
     Louise

1 comment:

  1. You really can't beat a good mug of coffee.
    Happy Birthday to him & Happy Early Birthday to you !

    ReplyDelete