Untitled Untitled Untitled

Blog Changes

Last night I didn't feel like sleeping. In my sleep depravation, I decided that I didn't like my blogs name anymore.  I started my blog before I had started reading others' so I just picked something and went with it.
The new name for this blog is 'As Louise Pleases.'  Louise is my middle name and to be honest, I have never loved it.  BUT I thought that maybe if I embrace it, I'll start to like it a little better.  Beyond that, I wanted to name the blog something that went along with my posts.  I never post pictures of pretty things.  I do talk about whatever I please.   
Anyway...my web address will  be changing in the next few days to nicolelouise.blogspot.com.  Please save it so that you can come back and visit me.  Also, I haven't had time to make myself a new button yet.    
What do you think?


  Nicole 
     Louise

No comments:

Post a Comment