Untitled Untitled Untitled

Girl Crushes

If you are a fan of Jenna Marbles, you are probably aware of the video she did a few weeks ago about girl crushes.  I loved it. The entire time I was watching it, I was just like 'yupp.  yupp.  Oh..yupp I do that too.'   She made it acceptable to talk about girl crushes! And I know her and I are not alone in this!


Girls have girl crushes. It is so perfectly normal.  I don't understand why, but we do.  For  me, a girl crush pretty much means 'she is so pretty and/or interesting that I want to be around her every day' but unfortunately, we usually never even talk.


If we were more open about this, like Jenna wants us to be, maybe I could just walk up to a girl crush of mine and lay it straight out.  "Hey, I have a girl crush on you.  Let's be friends." Things would be much more simple this way, I think.  Is this weird of me to think? Yes? But really.  I find it hard to just make friends with girls who I find interesting and a girl crush seems like it could be a good excuse or icebreaker.


I even know my 'type.'  I like glasses, indie clothing, hippie type, modest, red heads.  Not all at once, cause I have never seen that.  Maybe girl crushes are a reflection of what we want to see in ourselves? Who knows.  But for those of you who haven't seen it, here is her video so that you can stop thinking that I am crazy.


Do you have any girl crushes? Celebs or not?



  Nicole 
     Louise

1 comment:

  1. hahahaha, jenna marbles always cracks me up. hmm, well the olsen twins will always be up there. gotta love emma stone and mila kunis too! ha
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete