Untitled Untitled Untitled

21st Birthday in Napa Valley

This post is going to be SO picture heavy, so prepare yourselves.  My 21st birthday was a week ago and for it, my mom took me to Napa Valley along with 3 of my aunts and my best friend.  It was amazing and my love for wine just grew and grew! 
First though, here is the beautiful necklace that my Jacob got me for my birthday.  I am so lucky!

 Now...Napa Time!

Our first stop...the Winery "Castello Di Amorosa"

So much wine!

My first legal drink came straight from here
Wine and Chocolate.
Does it get any better?
The end of our Castello tour
Another Winery.. Del Dotto
My beautiful mommy
Inside of Del Dotto
The Best Friend!
Anna and I got to try on wedding dresses
(just for fun)
But I fell in absolute love with this one.
Ol' Faithful Geyser
(before it's eruption)
Ol' Faithful Geyser
My favorite Winery..Sterling.
The view was amazing, you had to ride a gondola
to get to the winery.
Anna, Auntie, and I relaxing at Sterling

Napa Valley


Nicole 
     Louise

1 comment: