Untitled Untitled Untitled

Family Reunion (picture heavy)

I have a huggge family.  First, my parents were never married so I've got my mom's side and dad's side...pretty normal, right? Then my mom moved us across the country and married a guy when I was 3 and I also called him my dad (so I have 2 dads..how lucky am I?).  My (step) dad's family is divorced and so there are also 2 halves to that family...I am adopted into both.  
So yeah...I have a big huge family and it gets even more complicated but I won't bore you.
Anyway, last weekend my (sted) dad's paternal side of the family had a reunion.  I met people that live in my city that I didn't even know I was related to.  It's always weird when that happens.  
So, anyway, here are some pictures from last weekend's family reunion!
(Oh, you'll also probably notice that I absolutely missed the memo on wearing white)


Me, my mom, my sister, my aunt
My dad 
Mommy, Me, Baby Sis

Grandpa, Sister, Great Grandma, Me, Aunt
Bentley is preparing for a double kiss
All of the Great Grandchildren & Abuelita


  Nicole 
     Louise







1 comment:

  1. Looks like such a fun time with family! I come from such a small family I always think about how fun it would be to have tons of cousins & aunts & uncles!

    ReplyDelete