Untitled Untitled Untitled

Monday Morning Coffee


The past couple of mornings I have been really unmotivated to leave my comfy pajamas, so just in case you feel the same way, click here and you'll have a dancy little morning playlist to enjoy.





I think the title of 'The Windy City' was given to the wrong city.  I have never been to Chicago but I am still willing to bet that Reno is windier.  If I am wrong, and it is windier than here, I am completely stumped as to why anyone would choose to live in Chicago.  On a positive note though, the wind is a bit of natural AC to relieve the boy and I from our broken air conditioner.
We are hoping that this summer weather doesn't decide to venture over the 90's very often because the wiring in our Condo building burnt up and fried our AC unit and Stove to their deaths--I don't even want to know how much this will cost us.  

This Week is not much of an exciting week for me, just the regular work week. Next week my martial arts school will be holding a week long, all day, summer camp for our elementary aged kids and so I will most likely spend the week prepping for that.  I am also really excited to hop back into my workout routine since I decided to take last week off.
Maybe I'll clean our house too.  It is kind of gross right now.
Sunset at my parents' house


Sis and I lovin' on the pup
Over the Weekend I  attended a small family reunion (which I will do a full post on when I get the pictures from the photographer), laid out and finally got a hint of a tan, started reading 50 Shades of Grey (oh yea...its a good read), and Jake and I took Bentley to the river with his new life jacket, which he absolutely loved.  He already enjoyed the water but this life jacket gave him some newfound courage and Jake had to get in the river (in jeans) up to his waist to get Bentley to leave!



  Nicole 
     Louise








2 comments:

  1. The sunset photos arr gorgeous and I hope you feel more energetic soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been having a hard time getting out of my PJs TOO! Ha, excited to listen to the playlist! :)

    ReplyDelete