Untitled Untitled Untitled

If I could be friends with people I like on the internet...

Do you ever just find a website, blog, instagram, etc. of a person and think "Whoa, we would make such good friends!" It happens to me a little bit too often.  Maybe its because you get to look into their lives a little deeper than you would have if you had just met them face to face.  Or maybe you would have clicked right away if you had met them face to face first.  

I always feel a little bit creepy when this happens to me but I know that I am not the only person that does it.  Personally I have come across so many ladies that I think my life could be better with them as friends but thats just not how life works.  Sometimes, I even come across people that live in my own town when I hashtag things from around my city (and then I see them around, feel like a I know them a little bit, and feel like a giant weirdo).  

I wonder what it would be like if, when this happened, you could just message the person and tell them! I'm sure you could, but I feel like most people wouldn't react so positively if they received a message from some rando that basically says "Hey! I've been stalking your life through this website and I think we could be besties...wanna hang out?!"But then how cool would it be if they then stalked you back and everything worked out wonderfully?!  


There is one girl in particular who  has a blog that I just love.  I've read her blog every day for years now and I think she is so neat...I just think we could be such good friends (beside the fact that she lives on the other side of the country).  I've even had dreams (2 of them) about meeting her and becoming instantly inseparable (too creepy?).  But really, we have a lot of the same interests, opinions, and hobbies...I just don't see how it could go wrong!

I think, ladies (and gents), that we should start to be more open about this! After all, we do live in a world of technology and its only gonna get worse.  I'm pretty sure my life would be much more exciting if I could be friends with all of the people who's lives I like looking at....plus, think about how amazing it would be to have good friends all over the world!  You would never need a tour guide or a hotel again!

Nicole
        Louise

(P.S. This is the first time I have blogged in almost a year, I hope to get back to it and keep it going!)

No comments:

Post a Comment