Untitled Untitled Untitled

Bentley's 2nd Birthday!

For Bentley's birthday this year, Jake and I wanted to make sure that we did everything that a Bentley Creature loves to do sooo...
1. We visited Grandma
2. Shared a Cheeseburger with him
3. Got him a peanut butter filled femur
4. Let him pick out a new toy
5. Went to the lake...he even got to go on the boat!

Annd random sidenote...if you have a super love for boston terriers like I do, you should check out this tumbler blog: FuckYeahBostonTerriers
   
Nicole 
      Louise






3 comments:

  1. Aw, thanks Nicca! What does Stress Relief taste like? I tend to lean towards some Republic of Tea flavors like Ginger Peach or Vanilla Almond. I'd TOTALLY buy a box from World Market, but the one near my apartment closed! I seriously furnished half my place from there. Do they have an online store to order from?

    As for the chocolate tea, there's a local market here that a friend of mine snagged it at, but I think you can order online...http://churchillsteas.com/

    Have a great day and thanks for the sweet comment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Natalie- Stress Relief is fairly sweet but it also tastes very natural; it is made with Kava Root. World Market does have an online store and you could probably even find coupons on the web for it too!
    Thanks for the reply!
    -Nicca

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh, he is too cute! Happy bday Bentley :)

    ReplyDelete